PawProtecor® Winter Dog Shoes
FREE Shipping on order over
Congratulations! You have got FREE Shipping
In case you get caught in the rain —don't worry!
EASY TO WEAR
The PawProtector® are lightweight, look cute and can be easily put on/off. Adjustable Velcro straps ensure a tight fit, the shoes won´t slip off.
DURABLE & COMFORTABLE
Made of High quality leather material with super soft cotton lining, ideal for cold weather. The elastic anti-slip rubber soles let your puppy move freely and safely in outdoor activities, these durable paw protectors will keep their paws warm, dry and comfy in cold weather.
CUTE, DESIGNED FOR COMFORT & PROTECTION
The PawProtector® are carefully crafted, conform to the natural paw shape, and provide a natural feeling of traction for your pup. Thanks to the fluffy inner cotton lining on each boot, not only will your dog's paws be extra comfy but they'll feel warm as well. Dogs will feel safer and protected with our shoes on.
Different Sizes & Colors - Fits most paws and can match their outfits Fluffy Inner Material
There are several methods you can use to measure your dog's paw.
- Please keep in mind that you will need to measure the entire part of the paw that touches the floor - from the back paw pad to the edge of the toenail.
- You will also want to be sure your dog's nails are trimmed to ensure the most comfortable fit.
- It is best to measure your dog's paws while your dog is standing so the paw is completely splayed. When your dog is standing you will get a wider measurement (more accurate) than when your dog is laying or sitting.
Listed below are a few ways to measure your dog's paws. #1 is the preferred method.
- Have your dog stand on a blank piece of paper and mark the front & back of the paw (include toenail) for length measurement. Measure the distance between the lines. Do the same on the left and right sides of the paw for width measurement. Do not trace around the paw.
- Hold a ruler or tape measure on the bottom of your dog's paw and measure the length and width (including toenail)
- Put a ruler on the floor and let your dog stand on it.
- Wet your dog's paw and press it on a blank piece of paper. Measure the length and width of the impression (include toenail)
TO OUR CUSTOMERS WE PROMISE✔️ 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!PROCESSING TIME TAKES 1-3 BUSINESS DAYS!
** No hidden costs at checkout! **
RISK-FREE PURCHASE !
Perfect fit! I have a toy poodle and the size small booties fit her well! Not heavy on her feet, but solid and will do the job in the wet and cold weather. I'm pleased!
everything is neat, arrived quickly. Boots are wonderful neat, quality. took the size 3 for the pincer